Currently, around the world, the green tea has become one of the favorite drinks for many, due to the health benefits and for the wonderful features it has. Many of these are scientifically proven as: antioxidant, good for weight losing working as metabolism booster.
Here are the benefits of this extraordinary infusion are detailed, I hope your are useful:
The benefits of green tea
- Stimulates the body: it contains caffeine improves concentration, energy and work of your mind.
- Antioxidant: stands out as one of the most powerful antioxidant, which helps to improve blood circulation and keeps the artery walls clean and prevents hardening.
- Dental: In Asia there have been studies in which it has managed to stand out that people who consume green tea regularly have fewer dental health problems than people who do not consume as it helps to keep teeth clean and gums . It is also known for his contribution against cavities.
- Anticancer: Many studies attribute to green tea for its high content of antioxidants (catechins) is favorable to prevent cancer, is good for the prostate and helps prevent various cancers.
- Weight loss: to act by accelerating the metabolism contribute to weight loss.
- Longevity: is associated with an increase in life expectancy, as this is seen in the eastern culture to be famous for having a high rate of life expectancy.
- Stimulates the immune system: the catechins found among its properties are associated with the benefit of boosting the immune system to strengthen it against: colds, asthma, ear infections, allergies and more